Sewing totes, handbags, and bags are a terrific method to enhance your sewing abilities and find out brand-new strategies (like setting up hardware, topstitching, making manages and more). This collection of totally free bag patterns consists of bags of all sizes, shapes, and designs to get you stitching.
WHICH OF THESE FREE HANDBAG PATTERNS WILL YOU SEW UP FIRST?
1. SWOON ETHEL TOTE BAG Determining 10 ″ high and 13 ″ broad at its largest point, this strong and spacious handbag is teardrop formed. Toss it over your shoulder for a grab-and-go bag that includes slip pockets for your needs.
2. QUITE IN PLAID PURSE Do you require to destash your material collection? Like lots of complimentary purse patterns, this one utilizes 1/2 backyard of material for the external bag and 1/3 lawn for the lining. With a lace pocket information, inset zipper and metal hardware, this bag will make a fantastic daily bag.
3. DELIGHTED HANDBAG Do you have some material in your stash that is your all-time favorite, and you can’t bear to cut into it? The pleased purse pattern is the ideal usage for that yardage due to the fact that you’ll get to take a look at it every day when you bring this structured bag with easy lines, one interior pocket and a magnetic breeze closure.
4. RUFFLED AND READY BAG No zippers, no closures! This is a fantastic very first purse to stitch, and features a user friendly metal handbag frame. This totally free purse pattern makes a fantastic sophisticated, night-out bag that’s 8.5 ″ high and large.
5. LYRA BAG With a smooth, curved bag style, the small Lyra bag has an ornamental front flap with twist-lock closure, plus better pockets inside. Thirty pages of detailed picture directions make this simple to stitch and even simpler to include your own individual touch!
6. EXTEND-A-HANDBAG Who requires an extra-large shopping bag? Turn this easy bag into a longer shopping lug with this creative pattern. The straps are sized completely to keep in your hand or toss over your shoulder.
7. SUNDAY ‘MY WAY’ BAG Advanced novices and intermediate sewage systems will enjoy this adorable purse pattern with a slip pocket, wide-mouth opening and adorable bring straps. Make it your own when you include piping, zipper pockets and other individualized information. The ended up bag procedures 12 ″ broad by 6 ″ high and 4 1/2 ″ deep.
8. ARABESQUE BAG Trying to find beginner-friendly, totally free bag patterns? This one utilizes enjoyable materials and optional ornamental ribbons and trims. Find out to stitch a zippered leading closure, 2 inner pockets and easy bottom gussets for depth.
9. CAROLINA BREEZE BAG This mid-sized carry-all bag functions pleated sides, a quite material bow, and interior pockets to arrange your things. Utilize the pattern pieces and color picture directions to stitch a 13 ″ high by 16 ″ broad bag. The strap length is adjustable from a long shoulder strap to a brief purse size.
10. ARIEL STYLE HANDBAG
Finish a charming purse with a rounded shape that makes an excellent present on your own or others! Discover to include an easy closure with metal bag hardware and include structure to your bag with a bottom gusset.